Results and Graduates
At REPS we are not only excellent in English, but strong in Thai subjects too.
The National Institute of Educational Testing (NIETS) conducts Ordinary National Educational Tests (O-NET) for Primary 6, Mattayom 3 and Mattayom 6 students to assess their academic proficiency. O-NET is comprised of the 5 core subjects of the National Education Curriculum:
- Thai Language
- English Language
- Social Science, Religion and Culture
REPS has a consistent record of out-performing other schools in the Eastern Seaboard area in P6 and M3 O-NET examinations. This has attracted the attention of other schools who are interested to know how we are not only much stronger in English language, but better in Thai tested subjects too.
Sor Chor (Private Schools Association) Awards
Awards from Sor Chor are based on O-NET results.
- 2015 - '1st place' - The highest average of 5 core subjects of any private school in the country for P6 and M3 - also the top private Rayong school.
- 2014 - '1st place' - The highest average of any private school for P6, '1st place' - Top private Rayong school and '2nd place' - on a score of 42.03%. Missing out on first place by only 0.87% for M6.We were the only private school in Rayong Province to receive an award for academic excellence in the academic year 2014-15.
- 2013 - 'BRONZE' Award for P.6
- 2012 - 'BRONZE' Award for M.3 and 'BRONZE' Award for P.6
- 2011 - 'SILVER' Award for M.3 and 'BRONZE' Award for P.6
REPS is THE ONLY SCHOOL IN RAYONG to be awarded the highest achievement award of Grade 9 (M.3).ONE of five school to be awarded the highest achievement award of Grade 6 (P.6).
- 2010 - 'SILVER' Award for the 2nd consecutive year! (2008 -2009)REPS is ONE OF ONLY TWO SCHOOLS IN RAYONG PROVINCE to be awarded the highest achievement award in back to back years.
- 2009 - 'SILVER' award.