To download the REPS Admission Pack please click here.
The purpose of the REPS admission policy is to help our parents through the admission process effectively and to assist us in placing and your children not only in the appropriate class, and with the appropriate support or enrichment needed to succeed at REPS.
The more information we have, the more effectively we will be able to achieve this.
Your child does not need to have a high level of Thai or English to be accepted at REPS – it’s our job to teach them! As per our mission of offering equal opportunities, we are confident we are able to support a student at any age to gain the language skills needed to meet their capabilities. Differentiation, based on your child’s ability is what we are great at! We are so confident that our acceptance rate for new students was around 95% . We also believe that wherever possible your child should be placed according to age. If you are still concerned about the application and admission fees, please talk to us.
STEP – 1
Make an appointment at REPS. You will meet our Academic Management Team and take a tour around the REPS Campus where you will be openly shown our facilities, classes, and what we can offer your child.
STEP - 2
Submit an application with:
- Your child’s birth certificate or the main page from the child’s passport
- Copies of the student’s academic reports for the past 2 consecutive years
- 2 recent passport size photographs and
- REPS Application Pack Forms (click here) and a Non-refundable Application Fee (click here for REPS fees).
Yes, you may apply via email to email@example.com.
An important part of REPS Admissions is the completion of the admission documentation accurately and honestly. It is also the responsibility of parents to update us immediately should any contact information, emergency information, parental custody, or medical information change.
Once your application is received, the admission process will begin. Your child’s age will give the initial indication as to the appropriate class, and the Admission Assessment will either lead to further assessment and/or recommendations (such as one-to-one-Thai/English support, Extra Classes, Scholarship or Gifted and Talented Program Testing, or Special Education Needs).
We believe students should be with children of the same age, yet tackling tasks depending on their ability for all subjects, including English and Thai.
|Nursery||2 years by May|
|Kindergarten 1 (K1)||3 years by May|
|Kindergarten 2||4 years by May|
|Kindergarten 3 (K3)||5 years by May|
|Entering Primary 1 (P1)||6 years by May|
|Entering Primary 2||7 years by May|
|Entering Primary 3||8 years by May|
|Entering Primary 4||9 years by May|
|Entering Primary 5||10 years by May|
|Entering Primary 6 (P6)||11 years by May|
|Entering Secondary 1 (M1)||12 years by May|
|Entering Secondary 2||13 years by May|
|Entering Secondary 3 (M3)||14 years by May|
|Entering Secondary 4||15 years by May|
|Entering Secondary 5||16 years by May|
|Entering Secondary 6 (M6)||17 years by May|
Within 3 days you will receive the results of the application! We will both telephone and place the acceptance in writing via email.
Pop back in to REPS for uniforms, books, and an initial fee payment before the 1st day of school.
REPS is working towards being a ‘green school’. As per the Contact Form Agreement, parents are responsible for ensuring that they provide the Front Office with accurate and up to date contact information for both parents and emergency contacts.
REPS primary means of communication will soon be email and Line@ only.
Various discounts are available at REPS for students Nursery through to M6. Including, but not limited to:
- Corporate Discounts
- Group Admission Discounts
- Transition and Loyalty Discounts – K3 to P1, P6 to M1, M3 to M4
- Special Event Discounts
- Academic Scholarships
- Sporting Scholarships
- Sibling Discounts:
- 2nd child 10% discount on tuition fees
- 3rd and subsequent child/ren 15% discount on tuition fees
- Full payment & Advance Payment Discount – 3%
Academic and Sporting Scholarship Agreements include tabled conditions that must be met to retain discounts.
For more information, and to discuss your options please call REPS Admissions Team on:038-030-803 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accident Insurance for Students (and the Claiming Process) Policy
At REPS, all current students are covered under the school's accident insurance scheme every year. In order to proceed a claim with our insurance company, the following regulations and information are to be observed:
- The insurance coverage is 60,000 Baht per accident per student per year.
- In cases of accidents in school or during school's activities outside the school campus, REPS will take students to the nearest hospital. The school will pay the hospital invoice in advance if it's within the insurance coverage. However any amount exceeding 60,000 Baht is to be borne by the parents.
- In cases of accident outside school’s hours and responsibility, parents are to pay the hospital receipt prior to submitting the following documents to the Admission Front Office within 14 days to claim from the insurance company accordingly.
- An original medical certificate
- An original official receipt of medical treatment
- A copy of the student's birth certificate and house registration and A copy of the parent's ID card (Thai national) or passport (Foreign) with signature to certify a true copy.
Invoicing & Payment Policy
Invoices are sent semester-by-semester and are issued early.
50% of school fees are payable minimum the last working day before the first day of each Semester.
Payment can be made in cash, cheque, or card directly to the Accounts Front Office. We also accept domestic and international bank transfers.
If parents are unable to make the final 50% payment of school fees before the end of the Semester, the onus is on the parent to make contact with the REPS Finance Manager K.Pao via email@example.com. K.Pao will accept requests for Payment Plan Agreement’s only earlier than 2 weeks from the payment due date. If 50% of fees, nor a payment plan has been arranged, unfortunately the child will be ineligible to attend classes.
Late payment without a Payment Plan Agreement will:
- be subject to a penalty fee
- result in the cancellation of all/any discounts and
- at the Finance Manager’s discretion, be cause for a mandatory earlier/full semester payment in the future (at the Finance Manager’s discretion).
If you do not receive your invoice or have any queries relating to invoicing and payment (including requesting a receipt or providing a payment receipt) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bank transfers to:
MBF Taylors Limited
Thanachart Bank, Rayong Branch, Thailand
Saving’s A/C No: 605-2-02855-5
Swift code: THBKTHBK
We are unable to track bank transfer payments, hence it is imperative that payment receipts (including student name and class) be emailed to email@example.com immediately after payment. If we are unable to track payment, we will render school fees as unpaid.
Should you wish to request a replacement invoice or a receipt, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit Card Payments
Tanachart Bank Credit Card fees are 1%.
Credit card fees are 1.7% for all other banks.
- 90% of the tuition fee is refundable if withdrawal is done before school starts. The application fee and admission fees are non-refundable.
- 80% of the tuition fee is refundable if withdrawal is done during the first week of school year.
- 60% of the tuition fee is refundable if withdrawal is done during the first 2 weeks of school years.
- No refund is given on application or admission fees.
- No refund if withdrawal is done after 2 weeks of school.
- No Refund is given for extra classes, uniforms, trips, or other.
Request for withdrawal and refund must be made by completing the Withdrawal Form at Front Office.
Health, Safety and Security Policy
We take the health and safety of our students very seriously at REPS.
We have an internal Health and Safety Officer, and we use the services of a reputable company to ensure maximum security and safety for all our children at the School.
There is only one main entrance to REPS campus. All parents are requested to drop their child or children at the front gate ‘drive-and-drop’, they are in the younger years. The front gate is attended by a security guard and 2 duty teachers every morning from 7.30-8.00am. The ‘drive-and-drop’ strategy allows traffic to move smoothly one-way and prevents congestion. We prefer parents do not park.
Security is present on REPS campus 24 hours a day and there is security CCTV’s (Closed-Circuit TV) is in operation 24 hours a day.
The campus opens at 7.30am and closes at 5pm. Students arriving between 7.00-7.30am and students who arrive by bus any earlier than 7.30am will be supervised in the canteen area only by 1 duty person. Students must be collected by 4.45pm or a late pick up supervision fee may be payable by parents.
No unauthorised vehicles are allowed to enter the campus. All entry to the school must be by foot and any visits, including parents, must collect a visitor’s badge and register at Front Office.
All staff and students are well practiced for fire and lockdown procedures.
Nursery and Kindergarten.
- On arriving at the Nursery and Kindergarten building there is a duty teacher and again in the afternoon. Whilst we welcome parents, please do not intrude into the normal school routines.
- All parents and guardians are issued ID badges. Only those with valid ID badges are allowed entry and collection of Nursery and Kindergarten students from the School.
- Parents and guardians are requested to drop their child at the front gate as there is minimal parking. However, we understand that for the younger Primary years parents may like to walk their child to class. Whilst we welcome parents, please do not intrude into the normal school routines.
- For parent meetings, we ask that you please make an appointment at Front Office. This will also help us be most prepared to discuss your child.
- Should your child have forgotten something for school or you would like them to leave early, the Front Office staff will be able to assist you.
- Parents and guardians are requested to drop their child at the front gate. At Secondary age, we would like your child to take full responsibility for themselves and their belongings. Including being prepared for the day ahead.
- For parent meetings, we ask that you please make an appointment at Front Office. This will also help us be most prepared to discuss your child.
Morning and Afternoon School Runs
It is the bus driver and the bus monitor’s responsibility to ensure that:
- All students remain in their seats and fasten their seatbelts. They should ensure that seat belts are worn throughout the whole journey and that they are adjusted to fit smaller students, if necessary - Bus Monitor.
- Aisles will be kept clear of obstructions – Bus Monitor
- Students will not throw anything either inside vehicle or out of windows – Bus Monitor.
- Students will not distract or disturb vehicle driver’s concentration whilst travelling – Bus Monitor.
- Students do not touch any emergency equipment, such as the window hammer or fire extinguisher, (except in emergency) – Bus Monitor.
- Students do not open or close vehicle windows without permission – Bus Monitor.
- Students do not lean out or put head/hands through open windows – Bus Monitor.
- Students do not hold or hang things out of the windows – Bus Monitor.
- Students do not gesticulate to passers-by or other transport users – Bus Monitor.
- That the bus always stops in a safe place for students to get on and off the bus and that the bus monitor assists students in doing so – Driver.
- The School logo and the bus number are always displayed in a prominent place – Driver
- Do not arrive at REPS campus before 07.00.
Transgressions will be dealt with in the following manner:
1st Offence – warning
2nd Offence – fine of 500 THB per transgression
3rd Offence – Termination of Contract
REPS Management will make regular spot checks on School Bus routes and bus drivers not following procedures will be fined 500 THB for each offence. In the case of the “more serious” clauses directly above, we reserve the right to immediately terminate the provider’s contract.
REPS Management will appoint a senior student on each bus to act as bus prefect to ensure that procedures are followed. They will report any problems to the appropriate AMT member and action will be taken accordingly. This fits in with the school’s core values as it will allow students to demonstrate Leadership and Character.
Any of the following will result in immediate termination and the service provider to be liable for any damage compensation charged by parents, if any.
- Do not drop or leave student alone. The school bus must wait until parents show up unless it is permission has been given, in writing, for an elder sibling to collect them – Driver and Bus Monitor.
- At no time must the driver or bus monitor look at or touch a student in an inappropriate manner.
- Do not switch off mobile phone and make sure school bus can be reached all the time – Driver.
- Do not drink alcohol or smoke during the school bus is on duty – Driver and Bus Monitor.
- Do not go out of the designated route, except for an emergency case. Then the school bus must inform parents and Khun Pooh immediately – Driver.
- Do drive safely and conservatively within speed limits at all times. – Driver.
- In case of vehicle breakdown or any emergency which cause students to arrive home 5 minutes later than designated time, the school bus to inform parents and Khun Pooh immediately Driver/Bus Monitor.
- Do not scold or shout or express impolite words and gesture to students or in front of students Driver/Bus Monitor.
- Do not play movie or music with contents inappropriate for students while the school bus is on duty – Bus Driver.
- Do not collect or receive money from students or parents, there are no exceptions to this rule – Bus Driver/Bus Monitor.
- Do not do anything which will affect student’s safety and school’s reputation – Bus Driver/Bus Monitor.
- Do not give any sweets/ candy to children – Bus Driver/Bus Monitor
- Driver must wear staff badge during working – Driver/Bus Monitor
- Students must only be dropped off at the designated spot.
School Trips Accompanied by REPS Staff.
It is the responsibility of REPS staff and specifically the group leader to ensure that:
- All students remain in their seats and fasten their seatbelts. They should ensure that seat belts are worn throughout the whole journey.
- Students will not throw anything either inside vehicle or out of windows.
- Students will not distract or disturb vehicle driver’s concentration whilst travelling.
- Students do not touch any emergency equipment, such as the window hammer, escape exit, or fire extinguisher, (except in emergency).
- Students do not open or close vehicle windows without permission.
- Students do not lean out or put head/hands through open windows.
- Students do not hold or hang things out of the windows.
- Students do not gesticulate to passers-by or other transport users.
- That the bus always stops in a safe place for students to get on and off the bus and that one member of staff gets off first, and another is the last one off the bus.
- Close supervision and head counts during any breaks in journey and getting on and off transport.
- Students will be briefed regarding conduct/behaviour required.
- Students will remain in groups or buddy systems at all times, including visits to toilets
- Students will be briefed how to contact staff if required
- Students will be briefed regarding procedure if lost/separated.
- Staff will be seated at various points in the bus to ensure adequate supervision at all times.
- Staff will check that aisles and emergency exits will be kept clear of obstructions.
- Bags stored securely, if necessary, so that group members will not be hit by flying items.
- Ensure that the bus is driven in a sensible and safe manner. The group leader must inform the drive immediately if he/she thinks that the bus is being driven inappropriately.
- KG students should wear a badge for all out of school visits giving the contact numbers of the group leader and the REPS telephone number.
- REPS staff should be vigilant at all times. They must actively supervise the students, rather than spending time on social media sites, etc.