Nursery and Kindergarten Extra Curriculum Classes:
REPS offers after school extra classes for additional physical and mental development. These educational extra curriculum practices are designed to form additional foundational developmental blocks and experiences inside and outside of the classroom.
- Homework and Study Help by homeroom teacher, Monday thru Thursday 3:30-4:20 pm
- Dance and Twirl Class combines ballet, jazz and baton by T. Charnalle 3:00-3:00 pm
- Taekwondo Martial Arts training exercises by Kru Mut, Mr. Wasun Pongyamut 2:45-3:30 pm
Nursery and Kindergarten and Extra Curriculum Activities
These educational extra curriculum practices are designed to form additional foundational developmental blocks and experiences inside and outside of the classroom.
- Wi Kru Day - Students celebrate the Thai tradition of honoring teachers by making and bringing flowers and presenting them to the teachers in a special program.
- Soonthorn Phu Day - Celebrates the famous Thai ledged and students wear traditional Thai as they see and hear the story acted out about the piccolo player and the mermaid.
- Mothers Day to Honor Mothers - Students create gifts and practice performance numbers to entertain at the school Mothers Day event.
- International Family FunDay - Traditional costumes, games, prizes and food for family and friends is a happy celebration.
- Book-a-ween - Students dress like their favorite Storybook characters and have a parade and activities where older students read or enact stories from books
- Fathers Day to Honor Fathers - Students participate in a unique and fun event with their dads (and moms too)!
- Sports Day - All students participate in a variety of sport games wearing their team color of red, yellow, green or purple. The students are awarded red, silver or gold winning team medals.
- Christmas Toy Tree - Students bring new or gently used toys like teddy bears to decorate a large Christmas tree and then the toys are donated to less fortunate children to instill the spirit of giving and sharing.
- Show with Santa - Students perform Holiday songs and dances to entertain family and friends which concludes with an exciting visit from Santa and lots of photos.
- REPS Got Talent - Variety Show - Students perform individual and group songs, dances and various acts for a their classmates and a panel of judges. They are all awarded participation certificates to frame.
- K1, K2, K3 Field Trips – Each class choses a different educational place to visit, like the Sheep Farm or the Fruit Farm or Turtle preserve.
- Happy Hearts Open House - Students show their parents around the school and share time with their parents at school in the various classrooms and Pods.
- K3 Graduation - All K3 students participate in a meaningful graduation ceremony with Graduation caps and gowns. They receive a certificate and photo to remember their Kindergarten friends.