REPS School Business Team
Phattasuk Phu onsri (Nok) - School Business Administrator
I was pleased to accept the new role of Rayong English Programme Schools School Business Administrator in September 2017, working closely with the Principal to oversee Front Admissions, Front Accounts, Uniforms, Inventory, the School Nurse and Medical, and the School Ministry of Education Committee.
I am a firm believer that strong communication, every day, and in every way, and strongly supporting and collaborating with the academic team contributes greatly to the success of our school. Good communication is at the heart of great teamwork. When great teams communicate well and often, their members are happy to share ideas, brainstorm together, ask for feedback, and be contradicted. We adopt a supportive matter-of-fact demeanor and are approachable with any questions our prospective parents, students or staff may have. My experience as a REPS parent and my qualifications in teaching and in management have been exceptionally advantageous to my new role and I really appreciate the chance to be part of REPS future with great teachers, wonderful parents, successful students, and hardworking support staff. After all, REPS is the benchmark for the best bilingual education in Thailand, Asia, and the world.
School Business Team Vision
As a premier team, we aim to support the REPS Vision to be the best bilingual school in Thailand.
School Business Team Mission
Our mission is to be poised in the face of challenges, empower and enable one another to create a positive presence, a productive working environment, and provide exceptional service to our REPS families.
Email K. Nok
Phanlapha Khotchaseni (Sine) - Deputy School Business Administrator
Nuttakul Thammakesorn (Fern) - Personal Assistant to the Principal, Senior Leadership Team Support, and Departmental Leadership Team Support
Supaporn Nudkrathok (Ead) - Senior Leadership Team Support and Departmental Liaison
Juthamat Koopanuwat (Kat) - Front Admissions Assistant, Marketing, Advertising, and Parent and Public Relations
Rafael Fuentes Bagsic (Rafael) - Front Admissions Assistant and Parent and Public Relations
Eden Torres (Nurse Eden) - School Nurse
- providing first aid and nursing care to students who are injured or become sick during school hours
- referring cases to contact hospitals in cases of serious accidents
- promoting and assisting in the control of communicable diseases
- liaising effectively with Front Office Staff, teachers, and Head of Departments
- providing health assessments, promoting and protecting optimal health status of students and staff
- receiving, storing and administering medications sent in by parents
- ensuring that everything the children need for their health and well-being is provided, clean and serviceable, replenished, replaced or repaired as necessary
- providing health education and anticipatory guidance to all as the need arises
- and ensuring that the school Health and Sickness Policy and First Aid Room Policy are applicable and implemented fairly to all
REPS Front Accounts, Uniforms, and Inventory
Vi and Kant have both been at REPS since June 2006 followed by Phueng in 2013. Together Vi, Karn, and Pheung, take care of our families through the invoicing of tuition fees, extra classes and summer school fees, and bus costs, production of receipts and tracking of bank transfers, and the trying on and sizing of uniforms. If your child is needing to purchase any replacement books or you are needing to make payment for any trips, visits, or competitions, it is this team that will help you through the transaction smoothly.